Stick With Me

 I've been missing you a lot since coming to school. I don't know why I feel so alone, it's probably because I feel like you're not with me. I've been sad and I just can't seem to get you off my mind. 

I get told I need therapy because my boyfriend thinks that me loving you is a disease in my mind. But he will never understand because he's never met his soulmate, and I have. 

Sometimes I do worry if it really is just all in my head. I just know I want you Ryan and I'm never giving up. 

It always was you and it always will be you. 

My love for you is endless, incomprehensible. I don't know why my heart chose you, but it did. And once that sticks, once you fall in love with someone in a deep way like that, you are bound together for life by spirit. I know you must miss me too, and I want you to know that I'm thinking of you all day every day. 

I know these next 5 months will be hard but stick with me. I'm sticking to you no matter what anyone says. I hope you do the same, and please don't fall in love with anyone else. 

Stay with me❤️

xoxo-Court

Comments